|Achieve PMP® Exam Success, 4th Edition|
A Concise Study Guide for the Busy Project Manager
By Margaret Chu, PMP, Diane Altwies, PMP, & Janice Preston, PMP
|Softcover, 7.5 x 9.25, 440 Pages|
Buy Just the CD-ROM - $24.95
Retail Price $79.95
Direct-Response Price $69.95 Add to Cart
| E-mail this page
Print this page
About the Item:
This title is also available as an e-book on the iBookstore and for other devices through Kobobooks.com.Fully aligned with the PMBOK® Guide – 4th Edition (2008) by PMI® and updates for the new PMP exam (September 2011) now available in the WAV section of our website.
This best-selling study guide and CD-ROM provides busy project managers with a brief, yet proven comprehensive self-study program for successfully passing the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam on the first attempt, while cutting study time in half. The CD-ROM offers more than 1,200 questions including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests by knowledge area and process groups and simulate actual 200-question exams.
Study time is made more efficient by its organization. Achieve PMP Exam Success
includes a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan. It closely follows the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—4th Edition
(2008) and incorporates key topics and concepts from the multiple PMI recommended readings, eliminating the need for additional resources which will save you both time and money.
Used in conjunction with PMI’s PMBOK Guide—4th Edition
(2008), Achieve PMP Exam Success
presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises and practice exam questions a project manager needs to prepare for and successfully pass the PMP Certification Exam on the first attempt.
Now Available! Buy just the CD-ROM for $24.95.
The CD-ROM included with the book features over 1,200 practice exam questions which can simulate the full PMP exam and/or be grouped into specific smaller knowledge areas or process group practice tests. Previously, this study aid had been available solely by purhasing the book. However, it is now available as a separate product. To order, contact the J. Ross Publishing order line at 954-727-9333 x2 or click here
. Please note that the CD is only compatible with a Windows operating system.
- Includes a CD-ROM with over 1200 practice questions including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests by knowledge area and process groups and to simulate actual 200 question exams
- Follows the PMBOK Guide – 4th edition (2008) more closely than any other guide on the market and has a proven track record of results
- Introduces a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan, supplies a list of things you need to know and key definitions at the beginning of each chapter and sample PMP exam questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- Presents a case study that runs throughout the book with exercises and suggested solutions to reinforce concepts and build real competency
- Features study, time management and exam tips and a post-assessment test to evaluate the user’s readiness for the actual exam
- Covers all subjects addressed on the PMP exam including comprehensive professional responsibility performance domain material and other concepts and techniques not covered in the PMBOK Guide
- WAV Offers free downloadable flashcard study aid of key terms and concepts, a self-study exercise on understanding the interdependencies of all 42 processes defined in the PMBOK Guide and a training aide for better understanding process interdependencies — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com
About the Author(s):
Margaret Chu, Diane Altwies & Janice Preston are all leading subject matter experts with over 60 years of practical project management experience. They are accomplished course developers, authors and trainers that specialize in helping individuals successfully achieve project related certifications and offer quality project management, program management and business analysis training across the globe through Core Performance Concepts, Inc.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - PMP Exam Overview and Assessment Test
Chapter 2 - Framework
Chapter 3 - Processes
Chapter 4 - Integration
Chapter 5 - Scope
Chapter 6 - Time
Chapter 7 - Cost
Chapter 8 - Quality
Chapter 9 - Human Resources
Chapter 10 - Communication
Chapter 11 - Risk
Chapter 12 - Procurement
Chapter 13 - Professional Responsibility
Chapter 14 - Final Exam
Chapter 15 - Appendices
Back to Top